These coast-focused data sets show aggregated totals of law enforcement facilities, fire stations, medical facilities, and schools. These data are derived from the U.S. Geological Survey’s Structures Inventory Database.
Study area footprints include
- FEMA Flood Zone (Counties)
- Sea Level Rise Inundation (Counties)
- Data Description — A description of the geographies available and methods used to generate these data
- Data Dictionary — A listing of the attributes available for the data
- Coastal County Definitions — Definitions of the coastal shoreline counties and the coastal watershed counties